Thursday, 29 August 2013

Wedding planning

Hi there!
The title post quickly explains why I've been away from the blog for 6 (!) fat months... I've been totally overwhelmed by wedding planning... MY OWN wedding planning!
 In less than a month (!) me and DB will become husband and wife... I can't hardly believe it still!
 We decided to marry last year in July and chose the big day as Saturday the 28th of September 2013.
Back then, that day seemed so far away, and now it's so close!!!
There were lots of things to do in these last month, from the wedding planning itself, our house to be completed, the honey moon to organize, the perfect dress to be found...



But in between all of this I also found a little time to stitch, knit and crochet.
Now that we're almost done with everthing I'll try to pop in here at least once a week to post.
I also want to get back in reading all your blogs, there are always so many great creations to admire and to being inspired from.

That's all for today, hope to be back soon with a stitching post (I've been stitching the wedding rings pillow, it's almost done)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh not too long now till the big day. I look forward to hearing more about it.

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations sweetie!!!!! I'm so happy for you :D

Emma/Itzy said...

Well i think a wedding is a perfectly good reason for been preoccupied! I hope everything goes well for you :)