Tuesday, 31 July 2012

I'm back

Hi all!
It's been a busy month this July, and just now I find a little time for posting.
First of all, maybe you'll happy to know that my graduation on the 18th went very well: my final mark was 109/110!! My mum and dad were so proud of me.
Another big news came some days later: I was confirmed at work for another 6 months!! Me soooo happy!!!!
 Then there is another big news, even bigger than these two, but since it's really important I want to make a special post about it, coming in the next days...

As for my stitching, I managed a little in the days before the graduation, while after that I stitched less and started trying to catch up on all your blogs, but I'm so far behind with that. It will take a lot of time, but you'll here from me.
Be sure that, if I'm a follower of your blog, I read all your posts, even though I don't leave so many comments.

Now it's time for some stitching pics:

First a Happy Dance: Home of a Needleworker is finished! I promise you a dedicated post and some better pictures than this:

Almost done with my last cat from Calendar Cats, another Happy Dance coming soon:





Christmas Rules by Lizzie Kate, started block 1:



And finally, even if I'm late, my TUSAL for July:


I'm sorry for this pic, I don't know way blogger puts it flipped on one side!!!


That's all for now, I hope to be here soon with some more detailed update. See you!!


5 comments:

Emma said...

Well done on graduating!

lovely work on stitching too :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congrats on the graduation and the incredible mark.

I've got Home of a Needleworker all ready to start so it's nice to see it finished.

Karen said...

Congratulations on both the school front and the work front!!

You managed some lovely stiching, as well. I really like the Home of a Needleworker.

Happy 4 U!!

♥ Nia said...

Congrats sweetie! Congrats on your graduation :) and also on the job news :D i'm curious to know what more do you have to share!!
Can't wait to see your calendar cat all done! :)
Hugs to you!!!

Mangogirl said...

Gorgeous stitching lovely finish