Tuesday, 26 June 2012

All in one again and a little break

Hi!
Sorry if I've been away from the blog for almost a month, but lately I'm more than busy, my graduation is due in less than a month and I'm struggling to finish my thesis before the daedline of July 13th! Working all day, I just can write it on evenings and weekends, that's not a lot of time, plus I can't stitch as much as I want :-(

So from now until July 18th (graduation day) I don't know if I'll manage to visit your blogs and to stitch a little bit, for sure I won't have the time to update the blog, so I'm doing it  now.
I really can't wait for July 18th to come!!!!

Anyway, onto stitchy notes, I howe you some update:


I still have to tell you about how my May Memories worked out: after working on "C'è una strada nel bosco", that is my oldest wip, which now looks like this:



I decided to not forget my latest wips, so I worked a little on Christmas Rules and I managed to finish the header:




And on HOAN, just a little lettering and it will be done.



Now, for Jumanmji June, I was bound to work on my Calendar Cats, it is so close to being finished!!

This is it before, just the December cat to stitch:


 And this is it now, December cat half done... a BIG HD is coming!


 I hope to be able to stitch a little in these days and maybe finish HOAN and/or CC.

I'm already telling you that in July I'll keep stitching on CC until it'll be done, then, for Jolly July I'l concentrate on Christmas Rules, I'll try to stitch 7 blocks and if there will be still time I'll stitch on Royal Holiday, my poor queen has been neglected for too long, I've started her before JGF and then I liked the fairy so much to push the queen aside.

Finally my TUSAL for June.



Hope everyone is fine, I'll be back for sure on July 18th, I'm already scared at the number I'll see in my Google Reader!
Until then

Happy stitching!

10 comments:

Heli said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation!

I love your Calendar Cats, great to see some progress on it! I'd like to stitch it myself, or at least some of the months in it, and I've searched all over the Net for the pattern but unfortunately it's no longer for sale anywhere. :( Oh well, can't always get what you want, right? My HAEDs will keep me plenty busy anyway, it's not like I absolutely need another project... Looking forward to the CC Happy Dance!

See you after your graduation! :)

Melissa said...

Good luck with all the writing!

Great job on all your projects :)

♥ Nia said...

I looove your calendar cats =)
Can't wait to see it finished! :D

geeky Heather said...

All of your projects look great!!! Calendar cats is too cute.

Good luck with finishing up your school!!! Congratulations in advance on graduation! =)

My reader's over 800...so I feel your pain.

Anne said...

I hope your thesis is going well Valentina! I'm sending you positive thoughts right now!! Love your progress on all your WIP's!!

Suzanne said...

Nice work on all of your WIPs. Good luck with finishing your thesis and congratulations on your upcoming graduation.

I am very behind with my blog reading so I understand where you're coming from.

Ewa said...

Wow! Congratulations and good luck! I look forward to your return to blogging and stitching! Until then I think your pieces look wonderful! July 18th is almost here!

Melissa said...

Hi Valentina! I'm a new follower and on your thesis deadline too! Yikes!!!

I hope everything goes well and happy graduation :) It's a wonderful accomplishment so be sure to celebrate!!! I've just recently graduated myself.

Good luck!

Melissa

stjohnstitcher.blogspot.ca

Shebafudge said...

I am so far behind on reading blogs - sorry.

Your progress on all your pieces is great.

I hope you managed to get your thesis done on time with everything else that gets in the way. I work full time and am studying for a degree so I know how hard it is to fit it all in.

Flávia e Cristiana said...

Lindos trabalhos! Um abraço.