Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Wipocalypse and Theme-a-licious



I decided to postpone my Wipocalypse post because on the 6th of May I hadn't started to stitch on "A path in the wood" yet, so the only pic in the post would have been the one of my last progress on PL. So I waited until today, to share something else.
I finished page 1 of "A path in the wood"! YAY!!
I know it's not much, and there are still 7 pages left, but this a milestone for me!
I started this project before I started blogging, more than 5 years ago!!! It's a wonderful design but back then I was at the very begging of my stitching journey and it turned out to be far too difficult for me.
Enough talk, here's the pic



Next weekwnd is IHSW, I think that this month I'll hermit, the weather forecast says we're going to have a very dismal, wet and cold weekend, perfect to stay indoors enjoying some stitching!


If you want to hermit too, just hop over to Joszye's blog and sign up!

7 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations on finishing page one!! =) I love it...Theme-a-licious, WIPocalypse AND IHSW, all in one! It's like a one-two-THREE punch! =)

Melissa said...

Great job ( and for picking up a project that is five years old)! I am looking forward to seeing more :)

milly said...

Great stitching and hope you enjoy IHSW.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Linda said...

What a pretty piece. Don't give up. Its gorgeous.

Linda

Anne said...

It's looking great! And congrats on finishing a page! Have a great hermitty weekend!!

mdgtjulie said...

It's lovely Valentina. I love those shades of green in it too. Keep up the good work!!