Tuesday, 22 May 2012

May TUSAL and IHSW

Hi!
First I want to welcome my last two followers, hi! I'm so glad you decided to follow me!

This past weekend had been a busy one: with such a weather, cold and rainy, I spent a lot of time inside, mainly stitching, but also crocheting a bit.

On Sunday we had a new moon, so it was time for



Here's my ORT jar: you can still see a little bit of blue from PL that I've stitched in April, then a lot of yellow from "C'è una strada nel bosco" and on top of that some red, from my Saturday IHSW stitching...

In the last months I missed the IHSW, but not this month!
I first stitched on Christmas Rules by L*K, restitching all the word Christmas I wasn't happy with ( you may remember it ) finished also the word rules, the snowman and the tree. Alas! for finish the header I'm missing two colors, a trip to my LNS is needed...


Then I stitched on HOAN by LHN, here's the progress...


And that's all for now. I'm off to have a look at yours IHSW progress!

10 comments:

milly said...

Hi Valentina

Great progress on your WIPs this IHSW.

Lovely TUSAL too.

Jennifer M. said...

Great progress on your projects. :)

Jen

Jennifer M. said...

Great progress on your projects. :)

Jen

Emma said...

Christmas stitches already...oh now I feel guilty for not starting mine!

Karen said...

Christmas looks great!

I love HOAN. I can't decide if I want to do that one or HOAN 2 for myself. Looking forward to seeing yours finished!

dulcinella said...

Lovely stitching! My favorite is the christmas design. Great looking jar especially with the bright colors on top.

Veronica said...

Wonderful progress on your WiPs. Your ort jar seems to be getting full :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Melissa said...

Great job on both your projects! I look forward to seeing more :)

Bea said...

That's great progress on both pieces. Looking forward to seeing the rest of Christmas Rules.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :)