Thursday, 5 April 2012

All in one

Hi!
Sorry for this very long absence, I promise I won't disappear again for a whole month!
Lately I've got very few free time, this is why I'm far behind in reading and commenting on you blogs and this is why I've been away from the blog, I've missed the IHSW the Wipocalypse the TUSAL! I made small progress on just a couple of wips but all the same I'm here with a "all-in-one post".

Before showing my little progres, I want to say a BIG WELCOME to my brand new followers, and an even BIGGER THANK YOU to milly (currently unable to locate your blog sorry!), Kate, Heli and Emma's Stitches for giving me the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much, I'll post about it next time.

I've been not quite good at Theme-a-licious because I've worked on just 5 different projects this month: JGF, Christmas Rules, HOAN, a crochet cuschion cover and 2 amigurumi.

As for the Wipocalypse, my progress on JGF can be seen in my last post, not a single bead stitched since.

Christmas Rules looks like this, header almost done:


And HOAN like this, house almost done:


As for the TUSAL, I've taken a pic of my ort jar but since I've stitched just a little you can't see a difference between this and last month pic:


As for the April Theme-a-licious: Amazon April: work on you biggest project, I'm taking JGF down from the scroll frames and up goes Paradigm Lost by Long Dog Sampler:


I've started it back in 2008 and so far I've just stitched page 1, 2 and almost all page 3. It's stitched on a 18ct Aida, which means the stitches are quite small and I easily get tired with it!

As for the crochet projects, the cushion cover is inspired by this one by lovely Lucy:

Once finished this will go straight over at boyfriend to lay on my beloved sofa blanket, she's been finished for some months now and I didn't manage her Ta-dah moment yet! Coming soon...

While for the amigurumi, you can see them finished here, because mine are still a lot of stuffed crochet pieces to be assembled all together! They'll be a gift for two friends of mine who have recently graduated.

That's all for now, I promise I'll be back soon!

Happy Easter everybody!!!!

7 comments:

geeky Heather said...

All your projects look great! I can't wait to see your progress on Paradigm Lost. I love the color your are using to stitch it!

♥ Nia said...

I love Christmas Rules :)
Nice progress on your works! You've been a busy bee!! :D

♥ Nia said...

__♥♥♥
__♥♥_♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
_♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
__♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥_____
____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
___♥___________♥
__♥_____________♥
_♥____♥_____♥____♥
_♥____/___@__\\___♥
_♥____\\__/♥\\__/___♥
___♥_____W_____♥
_____♥♥_____♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥

Sweet Easter to you :)

Ewa said...

Glad to have you back Valentina, I missed your posts and stitching!

Mangogirl said...

great stitching :D

milly said...

Hi

Your projects look great! Your crochet squares are very pretty.

Nicola said...

I have not seen Christmas Rules before so looking forward to seeing it grow.