Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Theme-a-licious: Jardin January and Fangirl February

Hello!
I'm a little late for the Theme-a-licious check in, but I've been very busy latley.
Yesterday I had my last but one exam at university which went pretty good, only one to go now!!!
And then I had my very first job interview, I was so nervous!! I have another one tomorrow and another one on Mondaly next week! I do hope so much to find a job now that universtiy is coming to an end!

Now on to more interesting news, for Jardin January I stitched only on Floral Posy by Vervaco which looks exactly as I showed you after the IHSW because we've been covered with snow these past days, so I couldn't go over at boyfriend and stitch on it this past week: hoping to make some progress tonight, hoping snow doesn't decide to show up again!

Floral Posy

For Fangirl February I'm stitching on Mirabilias of course!
I want to finish JGF and after that it's time for Royal Holiday to come out of the drawer!
She's been very neglected, didn't saw a single stitch in 2011!

My tiny start progress on Royal Holiday

JGF almost done!

But I'm so late in the SALs that I've joined on the italian board, so I'll have to sacrifice some time to stitch on them too!
I've still got to start Christmas Rules for the Lizzie Kate sal, while I'm so far behind on the Nimue sal, for which I'm stitching La Balancoire.

PS: But now I'm off to stitch something for the Secret Stitching Sweetheart: find out about it over at Jo's.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Really love floral posy and both your pieces for Feb are going to look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing them through the month. The very best of luck with finding a job.

Melissa said...

Your January Fairy is looking good! I can't wait to see it with all the beads :)

Sherry said...

Love the colors in your posy. And I love your JGF. I don't think I've seen it before. So pretty.

Joysze said...

Posy is gorgeous, Valentina, and woohooo on Garnet!!!!!

Ewa said...

Congrats on the interviews! Lovely stitches :)

geeky Heather said...

So close on Garnet!! She's looking lovely!

♥ Nia said...

Good luck for the interviews!! I hope everything is going great :D
Can't wait for you JGF happy dance! And looking for to see your progress on Christmas Rules, such a beautiful project! :)
Happy February to you!!

Anne said...

Gorgeous posy Valentina!! Good luck on your interviews! You will do fine!! Your JGF is so pretty!!