Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Secret Stitching Sweetheart

Hi and happy Valentine's Day!
The picture I'm posting today was sent me from Jo who organized the Secret Stitching Sweetheart: all the partecipants have sent a picture of a heart to Jo, she randomized them and send one of them to every partecipant, this is the one she sent me:


This heart with the litte mouse and the poppys is so cute! Can't wait to see who is my secret stiching sweetheart!

Now I'm off to Jo's blog to check all the blogs of the others partecipants to see who got my picture, so I'll reveal myself as her secret stitching sweetheart!
So much fun, I hope Jo will organize this next year too!

8 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Absolutely lovely but isn't from me... Have a wonderful Valentine's Day my dear!

I fell in love with this piece, now I have to find the chart... whoever stitch it, it did an awesome job and is getting some brownie points from me...

Mouse said...

yoooo hoooo its meeeeee the friendly adorable mouse hehehehe
happpy valentines day :) love mouse xxxxx

geeky Heather said...

Aha, I would have guessed that was Mouse! =) Very cute. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

♥ Nia said...

And love is in the air =) hehehe

Shebafudge said...

Very cute design!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I read all 14 blogs this morning but am only just getting time to comment!
Thanks for taking part, it's been great fun.
Watch out for my Easter Hunt next!

Ewa said...

Ah! That mouse and bee are precious!

Always smiling said...

Its lovely, well done Mouse but I am still looking

Chris xx