Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Revealed

First of all I want to thank again Jo for this nice idea of the Secret Stitching Sweetheart, I found a lot of lovely blogs through it!

Then I say a big THANK YOU to Mouse who stitched this really nice piece that I received.



Finally this is the one I stitched "Love" from the Snapper series "The Red Thread" from Bent Creek, it was sent to Kathy, and I'm so happy she liked it.


A new post coming soon because today it's February 15st so it time for the Theme-a-licious check in!

6 comments:

♥ Nia said...

That little mouse is so pretty :)
And your BC Love is so cute too! :D

Sally said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

The mouse is so sweet.

Your Bent Creek design is lovely too.

Hazel said...

Hi. I found you through IHSW blog. Have a happy stitching weekend. x

StitchyWoman said...

I love the little valentines you all stitched for each other. I wasn't able to participate myself and I was so jealous. Such a cute mouse you got! And I absolutely adore your BC Love. Kathy is very lucky.

Congrats on finishing your exams!

Ewa said...

That was such a great idea, I wish I could have taken part! Love the pieces, though.

Lesley said...

A gorgeous Valentine from Mouse for the exchange and your Bent Creek design is very pretty too.