Saturday, 18 February 2012

Late Theme-a-licious and IHSW

Hi!
I'm late with my Theme-a-licious check in, but I haven't stitched a lot lately, got caught in two knitting projects (more of that to come), so I've neglected my little fairy.
But now it's time for another IHSW so I stitched a lot this morning and plan to stich more today and tomorrow.
Here's JGF after today's morning stitch: half a wing done, lots of beads to come! I've already put more the 100 beads on her! I'm going to count them to see how much mad I am to stitch something so full of blings!

As the theme of February is to work on something from your favourite designer, I'm doing this also with crochet. My favourite is wonderful Lucy of Attic24. She's just come out with the tutorial for the Happy Flower Decoration and I could not wait to give it a go, so here it is:


I thought I ran out of the dark green yarn so this is where I left the stem:


But after a more careful rumagging in my yarn bag, I found I still have plenty to finish it!

Happy IHSW, crocheting, kintting to all!

8 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Lovely projects. I haven't touched my crochet project in a while. Just not enough hours in the week to do everything you want to do. ;)

Jen

Suzanne said...

You have some very pretty projects you are working on. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Mangogirl said...

beautiful stitching :D I loved that flower when I saw it :D

Kate said...

JGF is very pretty and your crochet is lovely! I wish I knew how to do but admire those who have the knack :)

Lesley said...

I like your crochet,very colouful and your Fairy is so pretty.

♥ Nia said...

Oh my... that girls has beads! and beads! ands more beads!! :D LOL
But she looks stunning!! :)

Heidi said...

Hello from a fellow hermit. :-) I love the pretty fairy. What a delicate design. I remember that flower on Lucy's blog. Have fun making it!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Ewa said...

They look so pretty! I blew up the fairy just so I could admire the bling up close. I'm actually a little jealous of these fairies. They get to wear neat dresses and have beads in their hair. Wouldn't it be nice if we could do that... sigh