Saturday, 25 February 2012

Finally IHSW and TUSAL

Finally an update!
My IHSW wasn't so productive, it included a small stitching but a lot of beading!
Here's JGF with (I don't know how many) beads on!


During the week I managed to almost finish that wing, with many other beads!

As for the TUSAL this is it, with a lot of white from JGF wing:

As always I'm making many things with hooks and needles, but I can't find the time to post about it, hope to find it in the future.

As for the future, a very happy non stitching news: I found a job! Starting Monday, I'm so excited!

Happy stitching!

15 comments:

StitchyWoman said...

Congratulations on your new job!

Terri said...

JGF is gorgeous! And congratulations on the new job.

Melanie said...

Your JGF is so pretty! Best wishes on your new job. :)

Bernice said...

wow lots of bling she is beautiful

Kate said...

Beautiful fairy and Ort jar!

Daffycat said...

Lovely ORTs!

Congratulations on the new job ~ best of luck!

Veronica said...

She's gorgeous. Love all the bling.

Congratulations on the new job. Good luck!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Heli said...

The fairy looks lovely already, very much looking forward to seeing it finished!

Congrats on the new job, and good luck with it!

Carol said...

Such a lovely fairy, Valentina!! I love it :)

Hope your first day on the job went well!

Linda said...

Congrats on the new job and I love the beads.

Linda

♥ Nia said...

Your girl is looking gorgeous :)
Congratulations on your new job!!! :D

Joysze said...

She looks fantastic!!! :D

Congrats on the job... I hope it went well this week.

Mangogirl said...

beautiful stitching and congrats on the job :D

milly said...

Hello

Just stopped by to say how much I like your JGF, it's beautiful.

Congrats on your new job.

Ewa said...

Love the bling and congratulations on finding a job! that's wonderful!