Friday, 13 January 2012

Progress on JGF and a new start

I've been madly stitching of JGF to finish her dress and here I am:


How cute is that, I love it!!! I almost can't believe that I've done it!!! You see all those little holes? The're all for the beads!!!! I think I'll go mad attaching all of them! This fairy calls for 8 different types of beads, and of 2 colours 2 packages are needed... I think this is one of the most heavily beaded Mirabilia.

And here is a look at her from head to feet:


As you can see all the white in her wings is still to be stitched, but I prefered to leave it until the end, to avoid the white to get dirty.
I'd love to keep stitching her, but I've planned to stitch many other things in January so I had to put her aside.

One thing that I'd wanted to start is the Bent Creek series "The red thread". I decided to stitch it after seeing it all done by Michelle.
So this is my start on it:


I'm planning to stitch a block a month, hoping to have it finished by the end of the year.

I've got 2 crochet ta -dah (happy dances) to show you in the next posts, hope you'll like them.

7 comments:

Mel said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! I Love her! You've done a great job

geeky Heather said...

She is looking GORGEOUS!!!

♥ Nia said...

Her dress looks fabulous!!! :D

Ewa said...

She looks beautiful but man oh man so many beads! I know you can do it, though - a little bit at a time and you'll be there before you know it!

Patches said...

Gorgeous.

Maureen said...

looking gorgeous!

Jennifer M. said...

She looks so pretty! Well done! I can't believe it requires so much beadwork. I'm sure it will look phenomenal once it is all done. :)

Jen