Monday, 9 January 2012

January Wipocalypse

Full moon tonight, so time for the first wipocalypse post!
I've been madly working on JGF lately, here it is her back in December


And here she is now


The dress is almost finished!!! Then I'm back on the upper part to stitch the white of the wings and finish with backstitch and then it'll be beading time!!!
I've got other things I've got to work on in January, so I think that or I finish her within a week or I'll have to put her aside, and I really don't want to, so I'm back to stitching her tonight!

Hope everyone has having a good start of the new year, full of stitches!!

16 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Valentina, she's so pretty. Love the colors and your stitches are wonderful!!

geeky Heather said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the patterns on her skirt. I don't think I ever noticed them before.

Joysze said...

She's beautiful, Valentina. I love her skirt. :D

Stitching Sweetie said...

Wonderful progress! She's gorgeous!

robindefender said...

Great progress. I'll bet she's gonna be gorgeous with all the beading added in!

Susan said...

Love the dress! Great work!

Mireille said...

She is so gorgeous.
Mireille

♥ Nia said...

Good progress! She looks so gorgeous :D

Alesia Matson said...

Beautiful progress, well done!

Rachael G said...

Very Pretty!!

Kris said...

Beautiful!

Beth Pearce said...

You got a lot of stitching done on her - and she is beautiful!

Kate said...

Its looking great and I just love the orange and pinks together.

Ewa said...

Those colors are so vibrant! The skirt looks beautiful :)

Mangogirl said...

I love those colours

Sara said...

She's beautiful!!