Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Cats and cross stitch

As you know, I'm a cat lover! Cats are by far my favourite animals! And I've seen that this seems to be something quite common amongst all the crafty ladies here in Blogland.
So I've come up with this idea: a blog to share all our work cat-related: stitched cats, amigurmi cats made with crochet, a quilt with cats, anything!
I've created this little blog: Cats and cross stich where we can share all our cat-creations!! I hope you'll like this idea and if you're doing something cat-related, or you've done it in the past, I'd love you to join so that you can share your work. And if you've never done anything, but you're a cat lover just the same, come and see, maybe you'll get inspired!

4 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Have fun with your new bubble space!! :D

Bernie's Needle Journal said...

love your calendar cats.

Joysze said...

What a great idea. Have lots of fun with your new blog. :D

Lenne said...

Oooh loving your cats and cross stitch idea- will pop on over! I love stitching cat pieces so hopefully I can contribute :)