Tuesday, 20 December 2011

IHSW progress

This weekend has been the last IHSW of the year, and I decided to stitch on January Garnet Fairy becase I neglected her a lot lately.
When i picked her up she looked like this:



And here you can see how it looks now:


Not a lot of work done, still a lot to do, and for sure I won't be able to finish her by the end of the year as I intended to do.

Before the end of the year I'll stitch on Calendar Cats to try to finish at least it!

See you in a couple of days for a "Merry Christmas" post.

3 comments:

Agi said...

This fairy is really cute! good luck with the cats

Kate said...

She is looking lovely, cant wait to see the finish in the new year!

Joysze said...

You got quite a bit done, Valentina. She's looking great. :D

Oooh yes!!! Calendar Cats. I love those cuties. :D