Thursday, 18 August 2011

JGF update

My little fairy is growing! I'd never thought that I could like so much a project with so much pink involved! I'm not at all a pink lady, I love all the cold colours, all the greens, the blues.


I'm getting scared at all the empty spaces that I'm living, to make room for the beads.
Beading is going to be a long work, and this chart calls for 8 (!) different beads!! And I don't think this is one of the most heavily beaded Mira!
Anyway, I'm sure that she'll be just great with all her blings on!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi Valentina,
I love all the pinks of this fairy, very pretty! I see you have your threads hanging on the front, have you just fed them through away from each colour's last stitch? You don't get tangles? I am intrigued by this.
Thanks for posting, maybe I might need to add it to my list!

Valentina said...

Hi Belinda!
Yes, I've done exactly the way you said, just parked the threads from the last stitch of each colour. Before stitching again on it I'll take all the threads and park them over the gown and then I'll pick one at a time and work with it.
Hope this makes sense, sorry but it's difficult to explain this in English!

Belinda said...

Thanks for that Valentina. I have been finishing each thread and ending up with lots of little bits! I'll have to try your way. Your English is great and made perfect sense. Thanks again. Belinda

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous!! :D