Sunday, 17 July 2011

For a couple of twins

Last March one of my cousins gave birth to a gorgeous couple of twins, a baby boy and a baby girl, named Christian and Aurora.

So I picked up my needles and threads and I made two bibs and two pacifier carriers.

All together


Baby girl pacifier carrier


Baby girl bib


Baby boy pacifier carrier


Baby boy bib


Some close ups:





My cousin liked them a lot, and this wasn't the first stitched present she received for her babies, a friend of hers stitched a wonderful birth sampler with two little bears on it, really nice.

That's all for my first catch up post, I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Great work so far. Love your Miribilia fairy too. Such a lovely lady!! And my, oh, my, you won a blogger award! (That's how I found your blog!) Congrats to you, and you can pick it up at Jo's blog, Serendipitous Stitching. Your blog is great, and I'll be following you now!

The Tame Lion said...

Awesome!
Absolutely well done! :D