Sunday, 16 September 2007

Last day of holiday

As I said... today is my last day of holiday. Not that I'm sad, I always loved being back to school, but this also means that my first year at university has alreay passed. Oh my God, I can't believe it!
And talking about university, this week I took my last exam and I passed it, which means that I managed to pass (and with good marks) all the exams I was due to pass in my first year! If someone would have told me so when I started it one year ago I wouldn't have believed him!
I think there are a lot of mistakes in these few lines, sorry about that!

As for stitching, this has been a crazy week since I stitched very few and on many things so the progresses are really too little to be shown.
Starting tomorrow I'll try to make a rotation and to stay stick to it.

And last but not least, big congratulations and wishing wells to my cousin Patrizia who's gatting married just today, in fact I should be getting dressed for the wedding right now!
So, better to go!

No comments: